The 11th Russian-German Commodities Forum under the patronage of the Prime Minister of Brandenburg, Dr. Dietmar Woidke was held in Potsdam from 6 to 8 November 2018. Irina Tropina, the Head of Sales of “Spetstyazhavtotrans” Group of companies, took part in the Forum.
The conference, which included numerous high-ranked officials from Russia and Germany, offered an important platform for discussing industry topics in the energy and commodity sectors and for initiating bilateral cooperation projects.
– Resource-based regions in the process of transformation – the consequences of structural development processes caused by commodities
– Challenges of the Russian side in the field of sustainable development / environmental protection: chances for a new partnership in the context of modernization?
– Digitalization of the resource-based industry
– High-tech use of traditional energy
– Technologies in the field of development of unprofitable mining sites
– Prospects for Russian-German cooperation between universities and research institutions